If you are a user of the website of International Travel Plus LLC (the Company), mobile applications of the Company or other services and products of the Company, this Personal Data Policy applies. The data we collect about users is safely stored on our servers.
The consent given by you extends to the use of personal data provided by the Company related to the design of services or tourism products (hereinafter referred to as products) upon your request and further conclusion of civil law transactions involving our Company, partners / primary suppliers of the Company, as well as other third parties directly providing services to us, including travel agents, tour operators, carriers, hotels, consular services, etc.
The purposes of using the personal data provided by you:
• request for cooperation and registration of the user;
• conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts (for the provision of services);
• providing the user with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website dmc.itplus.kz;
• reservation of individual tourist services;
• specification of the details of the order;
• sending the user a notice about new products and services, special offers and various events. (The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to email@example.com with a note “Refusal of notifications of new products and services and special offers “).
• collection of information on the actions of users on the site, using the services of Internet statistics, to improve the quality of the site and its content;
• making other actual actions related to the provision of services, according to the relevant request / application of the user.
By consent you confirm that:
– are acquainted with the rights of the subjects of personal data specified in local and international legislation on personal data and their protection and are notified that the granted consent may be withdrawn by you;
– are notified of the possible direction by our Company to third parties (service providers) of your personal data for processing services on your request (cross-border transfer of personal data).
You have the opportunity to refuse to provide us with your personal data when we request them and / or from processing the data we have already received.
At the same time, if you decide not to provide personal data, we will not be able to provide you with access to the services and products of our Company.
You can contact us at any time to remove, change and provide your personal at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the appropriate request. At the same time, if previously provided personal data were transferred to primary suppliers for the execution of an application or an order, the requirements for the removal of force are not available. After the date of the request for deletion, the change in the use of your personal data will not be.
In order to refuse to receive information and advertising materials from our Company, you need to use the “unsubscribe” option in the dispatched materials or write your request at email@example.com.
To block cookies, use the settings in your browser.
Only persons who have reached the age of 18 have permission to access the services and products of our Company. Our Company does not apply to anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian, and you find out that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without confirmation of parental consent, we are taking steps to remove this information from our servers.
We reserve the right to update or change our Policy at any time, and you should periodically check this on our website dmc.itplus.kz
Terms used in the text of this document:
“Personal data” means information relating to a specific or defined subject of personal data, fixed on an electronic, paper and / or other material medium.
Personal data including: surname, name, patronymic; year, month, birthday; floor; data of identity card, passport data (series, number, date of issue, name of authority issuing the document) and citizenship; address of residence (registration and actual), number of home and mobile phone; el. mail, passport number and validity period; name and surname, as they are indicated in the passport; information requested by the consular services of the embassy of the country of the planned visit to consider the issue of issuing a visa; other information necessary for the provision of services.
“Processing of personal data” – actions aimed at the accumulation, storage, modification, addition, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data;
“Cross-border transfer of personal data” – the transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign countries.