In Kazakhstan starting from April 1, 2019, the process of issuing electronic visas goes into effect, both with an existing invitation and with an invitation from our company as well.
- E-visa (business, tourist, treatment visa) is issuing on the basis of an actual invitation from Kazakhstan side, drawn up in the units of the migration service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Foreigners can enter the Republic of Kazakhstan with valid e-visa only and through the checkpoints of international airports in Astana and Almaty cities.
- Tourist e-visas could be issued for citizens of 117 countries, business and treatment visas for citizens of 23 countries.
Inviting side is informing the migration service authorities about foreign citizens staying with them within three working days from the date of their arrival.
The e- visa is valid only for the visa recipient and does not apply to accompany persons. Paid consular fees are non-refundable.
Passport provided by the recipient of a visa must meet the following criteria:
1) not cause doubts about the authenticity, and affiliation to its owner, contain marks of renewal, reservations, records, erasures and corrections, torn or embroidered pages;
2) have at least 2 blank pages;
3) it expires no earlier than 3 months from the expiry date of the requested visa.
E-visa processing algorithm:
- To obtain e-visa, you need to register on the Visa Migration Portal website (vmp.gov.kz);
- After the registration you need to learn all the requirements for obtaining e-visa;
- Enter the invitation number( this number is providing by inviting side in Kazakhstan) and fill the visa application form;
- Pay consular fee
- Print e-visa ( visa is generated in you account and sent to e-mail address, mentioned during the registration process )
- Show printed e-visa during the passport control in the international airports of Astana and Almaty.
List of countries whose citizens may receive the single-entry visa to enter The Republic of Kazakhstan.
Antigua and Barbuda
Burkina Faso – Upper Volta
Cote d Ivoire – Ivory Coast
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
Central African Republic
The list of countries whose citizens have the opportunity to issue an electronic business and a visa for the treatment of the Republic of Kazakhstan